I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Legislative Assam State Legal Services Authority

Get a Case Referred to the Lok Adalat for Settlement

How to Get the Case Referred to the Lok Adalat for Settlement?

  • Case pending before the court
  • Any dispute at pre-litigative stage

The State Legal Services Authority or District Legal Services Authority as the case may be on receipt of an application from any one of the parties at a pre-litigation stage may refer such matter to the Lok Adalat for amicable settlement of the dispute for which notice would then be issued to the other party.